We consider A(z)-analytic functions in case when A(z) is antianalytic function. In this paper, the Hardy class for A(z)-analytic functions are introduced and for these classes, the boundary values of the function are investigated. For the Hardy class of functions H1A, an analogue of Fatou's theorem was proved about that the bounded functions have the boundary values. As the main result, the boundary uniqueness theorem for Hardy classes of functions H1A is proven.
1. Lusternik L.A., Sobolev V.I. Elements of functional analysis. Moscow, Nauka (1965). (in Russian)
2. Koosis P. Introduction to HpSpaces. Cambridge University Press (1998).
3. Arbuzov E.V. Cauchy problem for second order elliptic systems on the plane. Sib. Math. Journal, 44, No. 1, 3-20 (2003).
4. Zhabborov N.M., Otaboyev T.U. An analogue of the integral Cauchy theorem for A-analytic functions. J. Uzbek Math. 4, No 4., 50-59 (2016). (in Russian)
5. Sadullayev A., Zhabborov N.M. On a class of A-analytic functions. J. Siberian Fed. Univ., 9, No. 3, 374-383 (2016).
6. Zhabborov N.M., Otaboyev T.U. and Khursanov Sh.Y. Schwarz inequality and Schwarz formula for A-analytic functions. J. Modern math. Fundamental directions, 64, No. 4, 637-649 (2018). (in Russian)
7. Khursanov Sh.Y. Some properties of A(z)-subharmonic functions. Bulleten of NUU, Vol. 3, No. 4, 474-484 (2020).
Zhabborov, Nasridin; Khursanov, Shokhruh; and Husenov, Behzod
"Existence of boundary values of Hardy class functions H1A,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 5:
2, Article 3.