In this paper, in the description of the test process, we assume that the change in the temperature field of the environment will not affect the acoustic characteristics of the system are determined by the compressibility and viscosity of the fluid. Let us consider the effects caused by the shear modulus and coefficient of interfacial friction.
1. Himalitdinov I.K., Dmitriev V.L., Sitdikova L.F. Dynamics of sound waves in porous media saturated with a vapor-gas mixture. TVT, T. 52, No. 4, 572-574 (2014).
2. Shagapov V.Sh., Khusainov I.G., Dmitriev V.L. Propagation of linear waves in gas-saturated porous media taking into account interfacial heat transfer. PMTF, Vol. 45, No. 4, 114-120 (2004).
3. Gorodetskaya N.S. Waves at the boundary of a porous-elastic half-space. Acoustic Bulletin, T. 8, No. 1-2, 28-41 (2005).
4. Lukin S.V., Gubaidullin A.A., Urmancheev S.F. Regularities of reflection of pressure waves from solid surfaces covered with a porous layer. Oil and Gas Business, Vol. 4, 1, 35-40 (2006).
5. Gubaidullin A.A., Boldyreva O.Yu., Dudko D.N. Interaction of acoustic waves in a porous layer. Thermophysics and aerodynamics, Vol. 16, No. 3, 455-470 (2009).
6. Khusainov I.G., Dmitriev V.L. Investigation of the evolution of a wave impulse when passing through a porous barrier. PMTF, T. 52, No. 5, 136-145 (2011).
7. Volodin S.V., Dmitriev V.L., Khusainov I.G. Propagation of linear waves in humid gas-saturated porous media. TVT, T. 47, No. 5, 734-740 (2009).
8. Sitdikova L.F., Dmitriev V.L. Dynamics of sound waves in gas-saturated porous media. Collection of scientific papers of the II All-Russian scientific and technical conference with international participation High technologies in modern science and technology. T.2. - Tomsk: Publishing house of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 433-438 (2013).
9. Himaltdinov I.K., Dmitriev V.L., Sitdikova L.F. On the evolution of sound waves in humid porous media. Fundamental research, No. 10 (part 10), 2198-2202 (2013).
10. Sitdikova L.F., Gimaltdinov I.K., Dmitriev V.L. Accounting for mass and heat transfer during the propagation of an acoustic wave in a porous medium. Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University, No. 4 (3), 1109-1111 (2011).
11. Dmitriev V.L., Sitdikova L.F. The role of mass transfer in the acoustics of wet porous media. International collection of scientific papers Mathematical and software systems in the industrial and social spheres. Part 1. Magnitogorsk: Publishing house of MSTU named. G.I. Nosova, 91-95 (2011).
12. Dmitriev V.L. Study of the characteristics of gas-saturated porous media based on the reflected acoustic signal. Modern scientific research and innovations, No. 8 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2014/08/36562 (2014).
13. Khusainov I.G. Acoustic sounding of perforated wells with short waves. Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, T. 54, No. 1, 86-93 (2013).
14. Khusainov I.G. Reflection of acoustic waves in a cylindrical channel from a perforated section. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, T. 77, No. 3, 441-451 (2013).
15. Vishnevsky M.P., Priimenko V.I. On the solvability of some dynamical problems of poroelasticity. Siberian Mathematical Journal, Vol. 60, No. 3, 556-577 (2019).
16. Gursa E. Course of mathematical analysis, volume 3, part 1. Infinitely close integrals. Equations with partial derivatives. M.-L.: GTTI, (1933) (in Russian).
17. Vinogradov I.M. Goursat problem. Mathematical Encyclopedia. — M.: Soviet Encyclopedia, 1977-1985.
18. Tikhonov A.N., Samarsky A.A. Equations of mathematical physics. Univ. M., Publishing House of Moscow State University, 798 p. (1999).
19. Frenkel Ya.I. On the theory of seismic and seismoelectric phenomena in a moist soil. J. Phys. USSR, No. 8, 230-241 (1944).
20. Biot M.A. Theory of propagation of elastic waves in fluid-saturated porous solid I. low-frequency range. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 28, 168-178 (1956).
21. Blokhin A.M., Dorovsky V.N. Mathematical modelling in the theory of multivelocity continuum. Nova Science. New York (1995).
22. Alekseev A.S., Imomnazarov Kh.Kh., Grachev E.V., Rakhmonov T.T., Imomnazarov B.Kh. Direct and Inverse Dynamical Problems for a System of Equations of Continual Filtration Theory. Sib. Vol. VII, No. 1 (17), 3-8 (2004).
23. Imomnazarov Kh.Kh., Kholmurodov A.E. Direct and inverse dynamic problems for the equation of SH-waves in a porous medium. Vestnik NUUz: series of mechanics and mathematics, No. 2, 86-91 (2006).
25. Imomnazarov Kh.Kh. and Kholmurodov A.E. Direct and inverse dynamic problems for SH-waves in porous media. Mathematical and Computer Modeling, Vol. 45, No. 3-4, 270-280 (2007).
26. Imomnazarov Kh.Kh., Imomnazarov Sh.Kh., Rakhmonov T.T., Yangiboev Z.Sh. Regularization in inverse dynamical problems for the SH waves equation in a porous medium. Vladikavkaz Mathematical Journal, Vol. 15, No. from 46-58 (2013).
27. Imomnazarov Kh.Kh., Kholmurodov A.E. Modeling and research of direct and inverse dynamic problems of poroelasticity. Ed. University, Tashkent, 120 p. (2017).
28. Imomnazarov Kh.Kh. Numerical modeling of some problems of filtration theory for porous media. Sib. ZhIM. Vol. IV, No. 2(8), 154-165 (2001).
29. Courant R. and Hilbert D. Methods of Mathematical Physics. Vol. 2, Wiley, New York (1953).
Imomnazarov, Kholmatzhon; Khujayev, Lochin; and Yangiboev, Zoyir
"Goursa type problem for a system of equations of poroelasticity,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 5:
2, Article 1.