In the present paper, we consider pursuit and evasion problems in a simple motion differential game when Pursuer's control is subjected to geometric constraint and Evader's control is subjected to Grönwall type constraint. In order to solve the pursuit problem, the parallel convergence strategy (the П-strategy) for the Pursuer is constructed, and sufficient conditions of pursuit are obtained. Also, we prove that the П-strategy is an optimal strategy of Pursuer. In solving of the evasion problem, we propose an admissible control function to the Evader, and we obtaine sufficient conditions of evasion. In addition, an estimation of the distance between the objects during the game is provided.
1. Azamov A. On the quality problem for simple pursuit games with constraint. Serdica Bulgariacae math. Publ.Sofia, Vol. 12, Issue 1, 38–43 (1986).
2. Azamov A.A, Ibaydullaev T.T. A Pursuit-Evasion Differential Game with Slow Pursuers on the Edge Graph of Simplex. I. Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 82, Issue 11, 1996–2005 (2021).
3. Azamov A.A, Samatov B.T. The Π-Strategy: Analogies and Applications. The Fourth International Conference Game Theory and Management. St. Petersburg, Vol. 4, 33–47 (2010).
4. Grönwall T.H. Note on the derivatives with respect to a parameter of the solutions of a system of differential equations. Ann. of Math, Vol. 20, Issue 4, 292–296 (1919).
5. Ibragimov G.I., Allahabi F., Kuchkarov A.Sh. A pursuit problem in an infinite system of second-order differential equations. Ukrainian Mathematical Journal. 65(8): 1203–1216 (2014).
6. Ibragimov G.I., Ferrara M., Kuchkarov A.Sh., and Pansera B.A. Simple motion evasion differential game of many pursuers and evaders with integral constraints. Dynamic Games and Applications. 8: 352–378 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13235-017-0226-6.
7. Ibragimov G and Satimov N. A multiplayer pursuit differential game on a closed convex set with integral constraints. Abstr Appl Anal. doi:10.1155/2012/460171. Article ID 460171 (2012).
8. Ibragimov G.I., Ferrara M., Ruziboev M., Pansera B.A. Linear evasion differential game of one evader and several pursuers with integral constraints. International Journal of Game Theory. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00182-021-00760-6. 11 February 2021.
9. Isaacs R. Differential games. John Wiley and Sons, New York, (1965), 385 p.
10. Krasovskiy N.N. Control of a Dynamical System (in Russian). Nauka, Moscow, (1985), 520 p.
11. Mamadaliev N.O. Linear differential pursuit games with integral constraints in the presence of delay. Mathematical Notes, Vol. 91, Issue 5, 704–713 (2012).
12. Mamadaliev N.O. The Pursuit problem for linear Games with Integral Constraints on Players Controls. Russian Mathematics (Iz.vuz). Springer, Vol. 64, Issue 3, 9–24 (2020).
13. Pontryagin L.S. Izbrannye trudy [Selected Works]. MAKS Press, Moscow. (2004), 551 p. (in Russian)
14. Petrosjan L.A. Differential games of pursuit. Series on optimization. World Scientific Publishing, Singapore. (1993), 326 p.
15. Pshenichniy B.N. Simple pursuit by several objects. Cybern. Syst. Anal, Vol. 12, Issue 5, 484–485 (1976).
16. Samatov B.T. The Π-strategy in a differential game with linear control constraints. J.Appl.Maths and Mechs, Vol. 78, Issue 3, 258-263 (2014).
17. Samatov B.T. The pursuit-evasion problem under integral-geometric constraints on pursuer controls. Autom. Remote Control, Vol. 74, Issue 7, 1072–1081 (2013).
18. Samatov B.T. Problems of group pursuit with integral constraints on controls of the players I. Cybern. Syst. Anal, Vol. 49, Issue 5, 756–767 (2013).
19. Samatov B.T, Jurayev B.I. The Π-strategy in differential game with GrG-constraints on controls. Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Vol. 5, Issue 1, 6–13 (2022).
20. Samatov B.T, Ibragimov G, Khodjibayeva I.V. Pursuit-evasion differential games with Grönwall-type constraints on controls. Ural Math. J, Vol. 6, Issue 2, 95–107 (2020).
21. Samatov B.T., Akbarov A.Kh., Zhuraev B.I., Pursuit–evasion differential games with Gr-constraints on controls. Izv. IMI UdGU, Vol. 59, 67–84 (2022).
22. Samatov B.T, Jurayev B.I, Akbarov A.Kh. On evasion problem for the case which imposed geometrical-Gronwall constraint. Scientific Bulletin of Namangan state University, Vol. 2, Issue 5, 3–8 (2020).
23. Satimov N.Yu., Rikhsiev B.B., Khamdamov A.A. On a pursuit problem for n-person linear differential and discrete games with integral constraints. Mathematics of the USSR-Sbornik, Vol. 46, Issue 4, 459–471 (1983).
24. Tukhtasinov M. ε-Positional strategy in the second method of differential games of pursuit. Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Vol. 268, 169-182 (2018).
Samatov, Bahrom and Juraev, Bakhodirjon
"The Pursuit–Evasion problems in a differential game with GGr-constraints on controls,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 5:
1, Article 4.