Three-parameter difference schemes of the finite element method with a high order of accuracy are considered in the article for a mathematical model of spin waves in magnets (Sobolev-type equations). Discretization of time and space variables is conducted on the basis of the finite element method. The parameters of the scheme allow choosing the best approximation and accuracy, and an economic algorithm for numerical implementation. Theorems on the stability and convergence of the considered difference schemes are obtained.
1. Gabov S.A. New problems in the mathematical theory of waves. - Moscow: Nauka, 448 p. (1998).
2. Gabov S.A., Sveshnikov A.G. Linear problems of the theory of nonstationary internal waves. - M.: Nauka, 344 p. (1990).
3. Sveshnikov A.G., Alshin A.B., Korpusov M.O., Pletner Yu.D. Linear and nonlinear Sobolev type equations. - M.: FIZMATLIT, 736 p. (2007).
4. Lighthill J. Waves in Fluids. – London, Cambridge University Press, 600 p. (1978).
5. Kalitkin N.N., Alshin A.B., Alshina E.A., Rogov B.V. Calculations on quasi-uniform grids. - M.: FIZMATLIT, 224 p. (2015).
6. Aripov М.M., Utebaev D., Nurullaev J.А. Convergence of high-precision finite element method schemes for the two-temperature plasma equation // International Conference on Analysis and Applied Mathematics (ICAAM 2020), Materials AIP Conference Proceedings, 09 February 2021, Vol. 2325, pp. 020059-1-6, https://doi.org/10.1063/12.0003133.
7. Utebaev D., Nurullaev J.А. On the accuracy of the finite element method scheme for the equation of ion-sound waves in an unmagnetized plasma // Science and Education in Karakalpakstan, №2 (14), pp.50-56, (2020).
8. Marchuk G.I., Agoshkov V.I Introduction to projection-grid methods. - Moscow: Nauka, 416 p. (1981).
9. Quarteroni A., Valli A. Numerical Approximation of Partial Differential Equations. Berlin: Springer – Verlag, 544 p. (1994).
10. Moskalkov M.N., Utebaev D. Numerical modeling of nonstationary processes in continuum mechanics. - Tashkent, "Science and technology", 160 p. (2012).
11. Samarskii A.A. The Theory of Difference Scheme. Moscow: Nauka, 616 p. (1990).
12. Strang G., Fix J. Theory of the finite element method. M.: Mir, 352 p. (1977).
Aripov, Mirsaid; Utebaev, Dauletbay; and Nurullaev, Zhusipbay
"Difference schemes of high accuracy for equation of spin waves in magnets,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 4:
4, Article 5.