Dual space for the Banach-Kantorovich space L1(m) of all functions integrable with respect to a Maharam measure m is described and its pre-dual space is constructed.
1. Kusraev A.G. Dominated Operators. Mathematics and its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrect, Vol. 519 (2000).
2. Vladimirov D.A. Boolean algebras. Nauka, Moscow (1969) (Russian).
3. Vulikh B.Z. Introduction to the Theory of Partially Ordered Spaces. Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961) (Russian); English translation: Wolters-Noordholf, Groningen (1967).
4. Zakirov B.S., Chilin V.I. Decomposable measures with values in order complete vector lattices. Vladikavkazskiy mathem. journal, Vol. 10, No. 4, 31-38 (2008) (Russian).
5. Kantorovich L.V., Akilov G.P. Functional analysis. Nauka, Moscow (1977) (Russian).
6. Antonovsky M.Ya., Boltyansky V.G., Sarymsakov T.A. Topological Boolean algebras. Tashkent (1963) (Russian).
7. Sarymsakov T.A., Ayupov Sh.A., Khadzhiev J., Chilin V.I. Ordered algebras. Fan, Tashkent (1983) (Russian).
8. Zakirov B.S., Chilin V.I. Banach modules of bounded functions and their pre-duality modules. Tavride Journal of Computer Science Theory and Mathematics. No. 1, 58-69 (2007) (Russian).
9. Sarymsakov T.A. Topological Simifields and their Applications. Fan, Tashkent (1989) (Russian).
10. Kusraev A.G. Vektor Duality its Applications. Nauka, Novosibirsk (1985) (Russian).
11. Zakirov B.S. Analytical representation of L0-valued homomorphisms in Orlicz-Kantorovich modules. Mat Trudy Vol. 10, No. 2, 112-141 (2007) (Russian).
12. Lacey H.E. The isometric theory of classical Banach spaces. Springer, New York-Heidelberg (1974).
Zakirov, Botir and Umarov, Khabibulla
"Duality for L1-spaces associated with the Maharam measure,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 4:
3, Article 1.