Investigation of the interaction of crown ethers, which are have different structure and mechanism of membrane action, with multilamellar dispersions makes it possible to establish a difference in their effect on the rearrangement of the initial structure of lipid bilayers. Investigation of the restructuring of lipid bilayers during interaction of complexons, ionophores and channel-formers with a membrane allows obtaining important information on the mechanisms of transmembrane ion transport.
1. Bowsher B.R., Rest A.I., Main B.G. Template synthesis and ionophores properties of substituted crown-ethers towads alkali metal ions. J.Chem.Soc.Dalton Trans, Vol. 7, 1421–1425 (1974).
2. Busch D.H. Thompson M.L. Reaction of coordinated ligands. IX. Utilization of the templatehypothesis to synthesize macrocyclic ligands. J.Amer.Chem. Soc., Vol. 26, Issue 8, 3651–3657 (1964).
3. Casselman A.A., Thompson H.S., Bannard R.A.B. An examination of macro-cyclic ether-alkali metal salts complexes as reagents for the destruction of boxing organic compounds. Sec.Symp.Macr.Comp., Vol. 2, 23 (1978).
4. Cygan A., Biernat J.F., Chandzynski H. Macrocyclic polyfunctional lewis bases. Part III. Electrophonetic behavior of macrocyclic polyethers. Pol.J.Chem., Vol. 53, 929–933 (1979).
5. Dalley N.K. Structural studies of synthetic macrocyclic molecules and their cation complexes. Acad.Press. New York, 200 (1978).
6. Delgado M., Echegoyen L., Gatto V.J., Gustowski D.A., Gokel G.W. Direct electron-spin resonance evidence for sodium selective intramolecular ion pairing in redox-switched nitrogen-pivot lariat ethers. J. Am. Chem.Soc., Vol. 108, 4135 (1986).
7. Elben U., Fuchs H.B., Frensch K., Vogtle F. Crown-ethers with differ-rent phar-macophore exemps. Liebigs Ann.Chem., Vol. 8, 1102-1111 (1979).
8. Hiraoka M. Crown compounds, their characteristics and applications. Study in Organic Chemistry, Vol. 12, (1982).
9. Jozwiak M. Thermochemical behaviour of crown ethers in the mixtures of wa¬ter with organic solvents: Part V. Enthalpy of solution of 12-crown-4 and 18-crown-6 ethers in the mixtures of water with dimethylsulfoxide or N, N-dimethylformamide at 298.15 K. Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol. 107, 169–183 (2003).
10. Khramtsov Yu.V., Simonova T.N., Sukhanov S.V., Barsukov L.I. Thermo-induced structural and phase transitions in a mixed system of dimyristoylphosphatidylcholine-choline sodium according to turbidimetry and differential scanning calorimetry. Biophysics, Vol. 9, 138–149 (2008).
11. Mashiko T., Reed C.A., Haller K.J. Nature of iron (I), iron (O) tetraphenyl-porphyrin complexes. Synthesis, molecular structure of (dibenzo-18-crown-6) bis (tetrahudrofuran) sodium (meso-tetraphenyl-porphinato) ferrate, bis /tris (tetrahudrofuran) sodium (meso-tetraphenylporphinato) ferrato. Inorg. Chem., Vol. 23, 3192–3196 (1984).
12. Massaux J., Desreux I., Duyckaerts G. Electrochemical studies on alkali metal complexes with the smallmacrocycle 1,4,7,10-tetraoxacyclo-dodecane. Polaro-graphic, potentiometric determination on the stability constants in propylene carbonate. J.Chem.Soc.Dalton Trans., 865 (1980).
13. Mirkhodjaev U.Z. Membrane active crown ethers, University, 216, (2018).
14. Sharafutdinova U.T., Kosimbetov P.G., Salakhutdinov B.A., Mirkhodjaev U.Z. The effect of sulfonic derivatives DB18C6 on the thermotropic properties of dimyristoylphosphotidylcholine. Actual problems of biology, ecology and soil science, 16 (2006).
15. Sharafutdinova U.T., Kosimbetov P.G., Salakhutdinov B.A., Mirkhodjaev U.Z. Effect of sulfonic derivatives DB18C6 on the thermotropic properties of lipid dispersions. Uzbek Biol. Well, Vol. 2, 20–23 (2007).
16. Sharafutdinova U.T. Features of complexation and interaction with multilamellar layers of membrane-active crown ethers. Abstract. diss. for a job. student Art. Ph.D., 23 (2009).
17. Sturtevant J.M.: Some Applications of Calorimetry in Biochemistry and Biology. Annu. Rev. Biophys. Bioeng., Vol. 3, 35 (1974).
18. Tashmukhamedov B.A., Gagelgans A.I., Tashmukhamedova A.K., Mirkhodjaev U.Z., Zamaraeva M.V., Shkinev A.V., Norov Sh.K. Synthesis, membrane active properties and biological effects of crown ethers, 264 (1987).
19. Yaryshkin O.V., Tashmukhamedova A.K., Mirkhodjaev U.Z., Tashmukhamedov B.A. Properties of ionic conduction channels induced by sulfo derivatives of dibenzo-18-crown-6 in bilayers. Uzb. biol. J., Vol. 4, 84–87 (2002).
20. Yaryshkin O.V. Ionic conduction channels induced by sulfonic derivatives of DB18C6 in a lipid bilayer. Abstract of dissertation on the scientific article Ph.D., 20 (2004).
21. Yaryshkin O.V., Tashmukhamedova A.K., Mirkhodjaev U.Z. To the mechanism of formation of ionic conduction channels by dibenzo-18-crown-6 sulfo derivatives in bilayers. Izvestiya VUZ-s, Vol. 2-4, 65 (2002).
22. Zhu C.Y., Izatt R.M., Dalley N.K. etc. Structure and conformation of pyridino-and diesterpyridino-18- crown-6 complexes with primary ammonium salts in solution and crystalline states. Abs. XVII Intern. symp. of macrocyclic chemistry, Provo, Utah USA, 124 (1992).
Mirkhodjaev, Ulugbek; Yarishkin, Oleg; Sharafutdinova, Umida; Toyirov, Uktam; Atamuratova, Nafisa; Tashmukhamedova, Anisa; and Tashmukhamedov, Bekdjan
"Differentiation of membrane active crown ethers on the multilamellar layers,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 3:
3, Article 5.