We investigate circular motion of charged and neutral particles around non-rotating black hole immersed in an external asymptotically uniform magnetic field. The effects of braneworlds on innermost circular stable orbits have been considered. Shown that innermost circular orbits (ISCO) decreases in decreasence of both brane charge and particle charge. Moreover, we have investigated energy extraction from black holes in braneworld through collision of two particles. Obtained that the presence of the brane charge parameter causes to decrease of the value of center of mass energy of colliding two charged particles, it means the brane charge acts as an additional gravity.
1. Hartle J.B. Gravity: An Introduction to Einstei's General Relativity. Pearson Education Limited, (2013).
2. Pugliese D., Quevedo H., Ruffini R. Motion of charged test particles in Resssner-Nordström spacetime. Physical Review D, Vol. 83, Issue 10, 104052 (2011).
3. de Felice F., Sorge F. Magnetized arbits around a Schwarzschild black hole. Classical and Quantum Gravity, Vol. 20, 469–481 (2003).
4. Rayimbaev J.R. Magnetized particle motion around non-Schwarzschild black hole immersed in an external uniform magnetic field. Astrophys Space Science, Vol. 361, 288–300 (2016).
5. Semerák O. Spinning test particles in a Kerr field - I. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Vol. 308, 863–875 (2005).
6. Schild R.E., Leiter D.J., Robertson S.L. Observations Supporting the Existence of an Intrinsic Magnetic Moment inside the Central Compact Object within the Quasar Q0957+56. The Astronomical Journal, Vol. 132, 420–432 (2005).
7. Wald R.M. Black hole in a uniform magnetic field. Physical Review D, Vol. 10, Issue 6, 1680–1685 (1974).
8. Randall L., Sundrum R. Large Mass Hierarchy from a Small Extra Dimension. Physical Review Letters, Vol. 83, 3370–3373 (1999).
9. Dadhich N., Maartins R., Papadopoulos P., Rezania V. Black holes on the brane. Physical Review Letters B, Vol. 487, 1–6 (2000).
10. Turimov B.V., Rayimbaev J.R., Rakhmatov A.S. Gravitational field energy of rotating brany black hole. Proceedings of RAGtime 17-19: Workshops on Black holes and Neutron stars, 201–209 (2017).
11. Turimov B.V. Electromagnetic fields in vicinity of tidal charged static black hole. International Journal of Modern Physics D, Vol. 27, No. 9, 1850092 (2018).
12. Rayimbaev J.R., Turimov B.V., Ahmedov B.J. Braneworld effects in plasma magnetosphere of a slowly rotating magnetized neutron star. International Journal of Modern Physics D, Vol. 28, No. 9, 1950128 (2019).
13. Rayimbaev J.R., Turimov B.V., Palvanov S.R. Plasma magnetosphere of slowly rotating magnetized neutron star in braneworld. New Aspects of the Hadron and Astro/Nuclear Physics (Uzbekistan, 2018), International Journal of Modern Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 49, 1960019 (2019).
14. Paczyńsky B., Wiita P.J. Thick accretion disks and supercritical luminosities. Astronomy & Astrophysics, Vol. 88, 23–31 (1980).
15. Aliev A.N., Ozdemir N. Motion of charged particles around a rotating black hole in a magnetic field. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Vol. 336, 241–248 (2002).
16. Grib A.A., Pavlov Y.V. On particle collisions in the gravitational field of the Kerr black hole. Astroparticle Physics, Vol. 34, 581–586 (2011).
17. Abdujabbarov A.A., Ahmedov B.J. Test particle motion around a black hole a braneworld. Physical Review D, Vol. 81, 044022 (2010).
Rayimbaev, Djavlanbek; Rakhmatov, Azamjon; Palvanov, Satimbay; and Mamadjanov, Ahror
"Test particle motion around brany black hole immersed in an external asymptotically uniform magnetic field,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 2:
2, Article 3.