In this work the Carleman’s formula for the matrix upper half-plane is obtained.
1. Khudayberganov G., Kytmanov A. M., Shaimkulov B. A. Complex analysis in the matrix domains. Monograph. Siberian Federal University, 2017 (in Russian). – 290 p.
2. Kytmanov A. M., Nikitina T. N. Analogues of Carleman's formula for classical domains. Math. notes, 1989, V. 45, No. 3, pp.243–248.
3. Aisenberg L. A. Carleman's formula in complex analysis. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1990 (in Russian). – 366 p.
4. Hua Loken. Harmonic analysis of functions several variables in the classical domains. M.: IL, 1959 (in Russian). – 163 p.
5. Koosis P. Introduction to the theory of spaces $H^p$. M.: Mir, 1984 (in Russian). – 360 p.
Khudayberganov, Gulmirza and Matyakubov, Zokirbek
"Carleman's formula for the matrix upper half-plane,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 1:
1, Article 10.